java

Monday, September 19, 2011

the testimony of grandmother Lee Yong-soo in 1993 as a sex slave for japanese. イ・ヨンスお婆さんの1993年当時の証言

forsworn korean comfort women Lee Yong-soo, she had changed her verbal evidence with ingenuity,the passage as follows.

イ・ヨンスお婆さんの1993年当時の証言
Yi Yong-Su, Lee Yong-soo 李容洙(イ・ヨンス、이용수,1928年12月 - )

title : the testimonys Korean comfort women who were forced draft
auther : edit Korean council for women drafted for military sexual slavery by Japan
Comfort Women Issues Network Uri Yoson (Translator)

韓国挺身隊問題対策協議会・挺身隊研究会 (編集) 
挺対協  한국정신대연구소
従軍慰安婦問題ウリヨソンネットワーク (翻訳) 

compare to the statements of Korean sharing house.
http://sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/09/house-of-sharing-statement-of-yi-yongsu.html
the testimony of grandmother Lee Yong-soo in 1993

(P.133)
One day, i visited the house of my friend, her mother said that "you can not wear shoes, how ungainly you are. Look, even ,if you go with my Punsun to called somewhere, where would give even you anything you want. you can eat belly full of rice, i hear that they take care of your family"

→ 
it has been portrayed Scrupulosity Kim Punsun, her friend's mother counsel to Yi Yongsu to be a comfort woman with her daughter.
"Comfort Women Wanted" ads had appeared in newspaper,which explained that  Korean or japanese pimps pay 300 yen per one month at the time. So their parents understood 100% that their daughter become to be a prostitute.


(P.133)
(*statement of sharing house ; In the autumn of 1944, when I was 16 years old, my friend,) 
Punsun and I were collecting shellfish at the riverside when we noticed an elderly man and a Japanese man looking down at us form the hillside. The older man pointed at us with his finger, and the Japanese man started to walk towards us. The older man disappeared, and the Japanese beckoned to us to follow him. I was scared and ran away, not caring about what happened to my friend.

A few days later, Punsun knocked on my window early in the morning, and whispered to me to follow her quietly. I tip-toed out of the house after her. I lift without telling my mother. I was wearing a dark skirt;Tongchima, Chossum ; a long cotton blouse buttoned up at the front and slippers on my feet. I followed my friend until we met the same man who had tried to approach us on the riverbank. He looked as if he was in his (before forties) and he wore a sort of People’s Army uniform with a combat cap. (*statement of sharing house : Altogether, there were five girls with him, including myself.)
Having received a parcel contained  a red dress and shoes, you know how to child's heart glad.  I decided to go longer without even thinking  about the other thing immediately.


she attested that coming home and called Yi Yongsu was her friend Kim Punsun. her testimony is after changing that called by "military personnel and women who are confronted fired something by soldiers " In addition, Japanese man = bagnio manager dress "the national uniform".

"Soldier" "shoved the sword bayonet to her neck" , her testimony has changed now. be Glad she got the dress and leather shoes, and she talks that she decided in her own to follow around the manager of comfort stations. The soldiers forced her entrainment is lies at all.


<<changed her nonsense testimony 12 years later>>

testimony meeting in Doshisha university on April 21, 2005
i had always slept with my mother, at one night when i was sleeping, i heard a noise behind closed door. Looking and seeing what is happening, a woman peeped up me whom while being confronted head toward something. So i looked carefully, stood a soldier wearing a cap deep. The woman called me with hand gestures with looking at me without saying anything, I became afraid and i was sitting outside at the living room out of my room. then a woman and  soldier come together into  the living room, the woman was hugging on my shoulder with her hand, my mouth was blocked by her another hand.
the soldiers posed something to my back at the time. i was taken away on like that.

the moon was very bright in the evening, but across where i was abducted and carried away here, there was a tunnel both side can be through human,the above the train was running on, ther under was running the car.
Looking inside, there was one soldier and three women. i went there too. Then, one woman gave me a wrapped cloth. i touched it, it was seemed in one-piece dress or shoes. my house was closed on station, i have taken to the station and was placed on the train. At that time, i was 16 years old for korean age reckoning.
it was first time to get on the train, then i had carsickness, i said "Mom, mom, i want to go away of my mom " ,i do not remember clearly that the soldier said  "Korean" or "korean pi" ,he wielded violence to five women gripping their hairs fixed up by one, and beaten to chair.
At that time, i can not remember clearly whether there were or not people inside the train, in the train where i saw going people were brought away like that way, what i don't know how i was brought away.


(P.137)The man who had accompanied us from Taegu turned out to be the proprietor of the comfort station we were taken to. We called him Oyaji. I was the youngest amongst us. Punsun was a year older than me and the others were 18, 19 and 20. The proprietor told me to go into a certain room, but I refused. He dragged me by my hair to another room. There I was tortured with electric shocks.

(quote from her statement in sharing house)
He was very cruel. He pulled out the telephone cord and tied my wrists and ankles with it. Then, shouting ‘konoyaro!’ he twirled the telephone receiver. Lights flashed before my eyes, and my body shook all over. I couldn’t stand it and begged him to stop. I said I would do anything he asked. But he turned the receiver once more. I blacked out. When I came round my body was wet; I think that he had probably poured water on me.


led her from Taegu to Taiwan was manager of comfort stations. At first,it was the conversations between her and the brothel, however in her testimony today, she has been taken to military force. Also, the famous scene in her testimony of electricity torture, she evidenced the manager abused her. but it is is supposed that "her thigh meat was sculpted by Katana;japanese sword" by officer.
she have a bunch of double-talk what is being intensely exaggerated as well.

<<changed her nonsense testimony 12 years later>>

The electrical cord has not come out, however it have been turned military from  brothels in similar situation, and there has been created more particularly brutal scene.
i am looking in it, there was a soldier in a small room. looking from outside,the soldier was standing, the elder sister holden down my back of, crying and said me that "Mind what he say or you will be killed, then you should be downright".i was scared, and walking over to there with little trembling, i was ordered that "take your blanket, put in it" ,i was looking there was a soldier sitting again. I hated him and said that "i'm not entering to your room. why i enter in there?".when i went back, he grabbed my hair from behind, i was pulled and taken to a warehouse.

i was grabbed my hair as soon entered in it, and i would sit in a chair, but i was flown by military shoes kicks harder than stone on my waist. when i was kicked, i had visceral pain, lying on the floor, but i was grabbed my hair again, forced to sit the chair, and my thigh was cut by Katana; japanese sword. in addition, i was kicked by military shoes on my  shin. my injured leg was on fired. my hands was put on the table and sprinkled with something. i am disoriented it hurts or not, remained him, suddenly i have  strong numbness throughout in my body. And shouting that "Mother" ,the later i don't remember it. Cried my voice at that time that still i remain in my ear.

why you do such the barbarian acting to human's daughter. the reason why i am naughty? why i am need to be order by Japanese? Just because i refuse to enter the officer's room, being cut by Japanese sword? in Ancient Korea, when a thief in the night asked to woman, "which do you want to give me your life or your body" , korean women chose their life. Yet, why I have taken away at night, why i hear Japanese order?


At that time, the officer in the room where i refused to enter said to four other sisters, "a very young child whom refused to enter the room was taken away . Perhaps she would be dead. or might be Killed. looking for her". he passed them the torch. And he seemed to said that "if she is dead, i will be buried her in behind a pile" .
the elder sisters said that "if the child is dead, we would only die," and looked for having a flashlight at night.



adding such the silly and plausible lies, its characteristic of that nation.
Japanese are stunned when we see they take many lie like as exhale.

<<changed her nonsense testimony 12 years later>>

After the war ended, a boy who was seemed as same as my age came and told me that "you have to go camp" ,and he took me into the camp. in the camp i could eat the rice, but it was wormy. the elder sisters took all of the insects and gave me the white place.

One day a ship came here. I said "I hate to board since i might me taken away to somewhere again," and refused to ride. But i was said that "if you don't ride, you will be die," then i boarded the ship. Go by boat, arrived the port city of Busan in South Korea.There, wrapped me the insecticide called DDT and be given the money of 300 won. i don't know whether the money or not, and discarded it. i  finally headed to my house. I got on the train again, but i was pleased to go home then not care the motion sickness.


my house was closed with the station,but while running to my house from the station i slipped and got bleeding out of my mouth,knees and elbows.
i was standing outside of the gates, i saw my mother was blowing something with crying and saying to herself from outside. and she told to my brother Chongun that "Chongun, go to buy bean curd,". he asked her "how will be the tofu used?"  then mother said that"Today's memorial service day for your sister"

At that time, my house had many lent rooms to others, the living people looking me, they believed that i am a ghost then they run away to the back gate. My father was drinking much alcohol, his body had become paralyzed on one side after i was cleared out. when he saw me, he was fallen behind without speaking.

on both the doors, it is said that to come the souls or ghosts. the day they fired its.
I was out the blood while come back to home, then everyone believed me as a ghost. I approached my mother and said  "Mother" , she scared and entered to the room. when the neighbor aunt came back and said that " she is not a ghost. she is truly Chongun's sister" , my my mother passed out. then i holden my mother and gave the pounder rice.

My mother was incredulously, " pinching your skin, if you have pain, you would be truly."  pinch the skin of my hand and i was saying, "ouch,its hurts"  then  she asked me "pinch me too" ,so painful. the next time, she asked that "bite me" then i was repeatedly biting times, full of mother's wrist wound now. So finally my mother believed and caressed me "you are true. welcome back" without even without asking at all.

back to home, there is my mother and father living like nothing to be wrong, but in my heart, why  i was kidnapping, why i was needed to be taken away,i had mixed emotions. what i do anything of guilty, my mother or father might have guilt of something, or taking some mistaken. what the reason why i was taken away. i was keeping the pain.


the night when I was forced draft, my mother was not sleeping next to me, but always with me. i was cursed her why she went to side for my father till before 20 days coming to japan.
i have one of the fourth brother under the age of nine. i just heard her that why the reason. At that time, my mother gave birth for my fifth brother. the baby was crying, so she was leaving from the room, I heard the first time just 20 days before coming to japan.

Everyone, Japan is really really bad. i was a precious daughter of the parents. i am a treasure daughter of Republic of Korea. What i am sin? at the time, I was taken away to Japan. Then japan can possess me?  there have something the problem about Dokdo,Takeshima. I'm ignorant. i don't have knowledge. but i can realized that Dokdo is not Takeshima.


however Japan invaded at that time, they issued that all of them were own. Now, there is existed South Korea as fine country. we have our president,citizens, named Republic of Korea. For the sins of the time, Japan should expiate.
I am a living witness of history. Japan took me in the night,forced me to be  a sexual slavery, but they are not reflecting on their sins not at all, still they lush out.



Japanese people who read her testimonies, you will be have surge of anger coming from your heart. since the old lady as Korean liar,history is distorted, japanese are claimed from all of the world for the different facts.
i am saying times and times, called comfort women was prostitutes not sex slaves by private sectors,just commercial acting. 40% were Japanese women. The majority of the remaining were Korean, Chinese and Taiwanese as business.
Comfort station would be fine with private managers in Indonesia and Burma. the Case has been proven as military sexual assault but its was rare case, they had been received the death penalty as retrieval sin.
At least the Korean comfort women were one hundred percent as business practices. their parent sold their daughter as comfort women with receiving advance much money.
the fuss that korean girl were forced draft by japanese soldiers,that is just lie behind carrying all anti-Japanese propaganda.

イ・ヨンスお婆さんの1993年当時の証言

「証言 強制連行された朝鮮人軍慰安婦たち」1993.10 明石書店 より




■(P.133)ある日、私がその子の家に遊びに行くと、おばさんが「お前は履物ひとつ満足に履けなくてなんというざまだ。いいかい、お前もうちのプンスンと一緒にあのなんとかというところに行けばなんでもあるらしいから。ご飯もおなか一杯食べられるし、お前の家族の面倒もみてくれるって話だよ」と言いました

→友達のキムプンスンのおかあさんがイ・ヨンスに娘と一緒に慰安婦になるように諭している様子が克明に描写されています。この頃は日本人、朝鮮人の売春あっせん業者による月300円の「慰安婦募集募」の新聞広告が出ていましたから、彼女らの両親は娘が売春婦になる事を100%認めていたという事になります。

■(P.133) プンスンと川で貝を採っていたら、向こうの土手の上にみたことのない老人と日本人の男の人が立っているのが見えました。老人達が私たちの方を指さすと、男の人は私たちの方に降りてきました。男の人が私達に手真似で行こうという仕種をしましたが、プンスンは知らん振りして反対の方に逃げました。
それから何日かたったある日の明け方、プンスンが私の家の窓をたたきながら「そうっと出ておいで」と小声で言いました。私は足音をしのばせてそろそろとプンスンが言う通りに出て行きました。母にも何も言わないで、そのままプンスンの後について行きました。行ってみると川のほとりで見かけた日本人の男の人が立っていました。国民服に戦闘帽をかぶっていました。赤いワンピースと革靴の入った包みをもらって、幼心にどんなにうれしかったかわかりません。もう他のことは考えもしないで即座についていくことにしました。

→イ・ヨンスを呼びに来たのは友達のキムプンスンと言っています。これは後に「軍人と、軍人に首のほうになにかをつきつけられている女性」に変化します。また、日本人の男=慰安所の経営者の服装も国民服です。「軍人」「銃剣をつきつけられた」に今は証言が変わっています。ワンピースと皮靴をもらって嬉しかったと、自分の意思で慰安所の経営者についていく事を決心したと述べていますね。軍人による強制連行など全くのウソです。


12年後のデタラメな証言

2005年4月21日 同志社大学 証言集会

私はいつも母と一緒に寝ていたのですが、ある日の夜寝ていたら、コソコソと音が聞こえました。起きて見てみたら、ある女性が首のほうに何かを突きつけられながら、こちらを覗いていました。それでそこをよく見てみたら、帽子を深くかぶった軍人が立っていました。その女性が、私を見て何も言わずに手振りで私を呼んでいたので、私は怖くなり、部屋を出て外の居間のところで座っていました。するとその女性と軍人が一緒に居間まで入ってきて、その女性が片手で私の肩を抱いて、もうひとつの手で口を塞いで私を連れて行きました。その時軍人が、私の背中に何かを突きつけていました。そういう風に私は連れ去られていきました。
その日の夜はとても月が明るかったのですけれども、連れ去られて行った先には、上は汽車が走って、下は車が走る、両端には人が通れるようになっているトンネルがありました。その中を見ると、女性が3人と軍人が1人いました。そこに私も行きました。すると、女性の1人が私に風呂敷をくれました。それを触ってみると靴や、ワンピースのような洋服が入っているように思われました。私の家と駅は近かったんですが、そのまま駅のほうに連れて行かれて、汽車に乗せられました。その時、韓国の年齢で16歳でした。初めて汽車に乗ったので、酔ってわけがわからなくなって、「お母さん、お母さん、お母さんのところに行く」と言ったら、軍人が「朝鮮人」と言ったか「朝鮮ピー」と言ったかはっきり覚えていないんですけれども、一つにくくっている5人の女性の髪をつかんで、椅子のところに打ち付けて、暴力を振るいました。
その時、その汽車の中に人がいたかどうかはっきり覚えてないのですが、その汽車の中で、そういう風に人が連れられていくのを見たのか、どうやって連れてこられたのか今でもよくわかりません。




■(P.137)テグから私達を連れてきた男が慰安所の経営者でした。私達はその男を「オヤジ」と呼びました。娘たちの中で私が一番年下でした。プンスンは私より一歳年上でしたし、他の人は十八歳、十九歳、二十歳といったところでした。
部屋に入れと言われましたが、入るまいと突っぱねたら、経営者が私の束ねた髪の毛をつかんで、ひとつの部屋にひっぱって行きました。その部屋で電気拷問を受けたのです。

→テグから台湾まで引率したのは、慰安所の経営者です。当初はただの売春宿のオヤジとのやりとりだったのですが、今の証言では、軍人に強制連行された事になっています。また、イ・ヨンスの証言で有名な電気拷問のシーンですが、これも経営者に虐待を受けたといっています。これも今の証言では軍人に「刀で太ももの肉をえぐられた」事になっています。それも強烈に誇張された内容にすりかえられて。


12年後のデタラメな証言


2005年4月21日 同志社大学 証言集会
電気コードは出てきませんが、似たようなシチュエーションで経営者→軍人に相手がすりかえられて、ことさら残虐な場面を創り出しています。
見ると、小さい部屋の中に軍人がいました。外から見ると軍人が立っていて、お姉さんがわたしの背中を押しながら「言うことを聞かないと殺されるから、言うことを聞きなさい」と泣きながら言いました。怖くて、震えながら少しずつそこへ歩いていくと、毛布を取って「そこへ入れ」と言われて、見るとそこにまた軍人が座っていました。
私は嫌だったので「部屋には入らない。何で入らなくてはならないの」と言って戻ろうとすると、後ろから髪をつかまれて、引きずって倉庫に連れて行かれました。

倉庫の扉を開けてみると、大きい丸いテーブルと小さい丸い椅子がありました。そしてそこへ、私を押し込みました。
入った途端に髪をつかまれて、椅子に座ろうとすると、石よりも硬い軍靴で私の腰を蹴飛ばしました。蹴られたときに内臓がえぐられたように痛くて、床に横たわっていると、また髪の毛をつかまれて、椅子に座らされて、刀で太ももの肉をえぐられました。今でも大きな傷跡が残っています。また、足のすねを軍靴で蹴られました。そしてその足を火であぶられました。そして私の両手をテーブルの上にのせて、何かをかけました。
痛いのか何かもわからなくなって、されるがままでいると、急に全身に強い痺れがきました。そして「お母さん」と大きく叫んであとの記憶がないのです。そのときの自分が叫んだ声が、今も耳に残っています。
どうして人の大事な娘を連れて行ってそんなことをするのですか。私が言うことを聞かないからですか。どうして私が日本人の言うことを聞かなくてはならないのですか。 軍人の部屋に入らないからってどうして、刀で斬られたりしなくてはならないのですか。昔韓国は、夜中に泥棒が入って女性に「命を出すか、体を出すか」と言われると、命を出すという国でした。それなのに、なぜ私が夜中に連れ去られて、日本人の言うことを聞かなくてはならないのですか。
その時、入ることを拒否した部屋にいた軍人が、他の4人のお姉さんたちに「とても幼い子が、部屋に入らないといって、連れて行かれた。死んだかもしれない。殺されたかもしれないから、探してみてくれ」と言って懐中電灯を渡したそうです。そして「もし死んでいたら、裏の山に私が埋めてあげるから」と言ったそうです。
お姉さんたちは「この子が死んでいたら、私たちも死ぬしかない」と言って、夜中に懐中電灯を持って私を探しに行ったそうです


→このような取るに足らないしょーもない嘘を付け加えてくるのは、彼の民族の特徴ですね。
我々日本人はこういう息を吐く様にすぐ判る様な嘘をつく彼の方々を目の前にして、呆然とする訳です。

12年後のデタラメな証言

そして戦争が終わってから、私と同じくらいの歳の男の子が来て「収容所に行かないとだめだ」と言って収容所に連れて行ってくれました。収容所にいるとご飯を貰えるのですが、すごく虫に食われたご飯が出てきて、お姉さんたちが虫を全部とって白いところを私にくれました。
そうしているとある日船が来ました。私は「船に乗ったらまたどこかへ連れて行かれるから嫌だ」と言って乗ろうとしなかったんです。しかし「乗らないと死ぬから」と言われてその船に乗って行きました。その船に乗って行くと、釜山(プサン)という韓国の南の港湾都市に着きました。そこでは、DDTという殺虫剤を体にまいてくれました。そしてお金を300ウォンくれたんですけど、私はお金が何かもわからなかったので捨てました。そしてやっと自分の家に向かったのです。また汽車に乗ったのですが、家に帰るのが嬉しくて、酔ったかどうかもわかりませんでした。
駅から家は近かったのですが、駅から走って家に行く途中で転んだりして、口やひざやひじから血が出ました。家の門の外に立っていましたが、門の外から母が何かを拭きながら、泣いていて、独り言を言っているのが見えました。そして私の弟のチョングンにお母さんは「チョングン、豆腐を買って来て」と言いつけました。「豆腐は何に使うの」と弟が聞いたら、お母さんは「今日はあなたのお姉さんの法事じゃないか」と言いました。

その当時、私の家には人に貸していた部屋がたくさんあったんですけど、そこに住んでいたおばちゃんたちが私を見て、幽霊だと思って、裏の門に逃げて行きました。私の父は、私がいなくなってからお酒ばっかり飲んで、体が半身不随になっていました。立っている私の姿を見ると父は、何もしゃべれずにそのまま後ろに倒れてしまいました。  
韓国の法事では、木の根からとった油を二つ皿に入れて、扉の両方に置いて火をつけておくと、魂が来る、その幽霊が来るといわれているんです。その日もその火をつけていたんです。私が来る途中に転んだりして血を出したりしていたので、みんなが私を幽霊だと思ったわけです。私が母に近づいて「お母さん」と言ったら、母は怖がって部屋に入ってしまいました。すると隣に住んでいたおばさんが戻って来て、「違いますよ。これ本当のチョングンのお姉さんですよ」と言ったら、母はそのまま気を失ってしまいました。私も母が気絶してしまったので、母を抱えて、米をすってそれを飲ませたりしました。母は信じられない様子で、「肌をつねると痛いから、痛ければと本当だ」と言って私の手の肌をつねって、「痛い」と聞きました。私が「痛いよ」と言うと、「お母さんもつねって」と言って痛かったので、次は「噛んで」って言われて、何回も何回も噛んで、母の手首が傷だらけになりました。それで、母がそんなに傷だらけになってからやっと、「これは本当だ。よく帰ってきてくれたね」と何も聞かずになでてくれました。
帰ってきたら、父も母もいて、何もなかったように暮らしていても、この胸の中には、何で私は連れて行かれたのか、何で連れて行かれなければならなかったのか、そういう事がずっと胸の中にありました。私は何か罪を犯したのか、それとも私の父と母が何か罪を犯したのか、何かを間違ったのか。どのような理由で連れて行かれたのかという痛みがずっと、胸の中にありました。

私が強制連行されたその夜、いつもなら一緒に寝ているはずの母が隣にいなかったのです。私は実は今まで、この日本に来る20日位前まで、何でその時母が私の隣にいなくて、私の側にいなくて、父のとこにいたのか、ということをすごく恨んでいました。
私の下には9歳下の4番目の弟がいます。ここに来る20日前にその弟から、何で母が私の側にいなかったのかという話を聞きました。その当時、母は一番下の5番目の弟を産んだばっかりだったんですね。その赤ちゃんが泣いていたので、部屋から離れていたということを、こっちに来るわずか20日前に初めて聞いたのです。

皆さん、本当に本当に日本は悪い。私は両親の大事な娘でした。大韓民国の大事な娘だっただけです。それが罪ですか?私はその時日本に連れ去られました。すると私は日本の物になるんですか?現在竹島、独島について何か話が出ています。私は無知です。何も知識がありません。しかしこういう私も、竹島と独島は違うということをわかっています。しかしあの時日本が侵略して来て、何でも自分の物だと言いました。今は、大韓民国という国が、ちゃんと存在しています。大統領がいて、国民もいて、大韓民国という名前もあります。その当時の罪に対して、日本は必ず償うべきではないでしょうか。私は歴史の生きた証人です。日本は、私を強制的に夜中に連れて行って、性奴隷にしたその罪を反省もせずに、未だに暴言を吐いています。

これを読まれたに日本人の方々、心の底から怒りがこみ上げてくるでしょう。こんな嘘つき婆さんにより、歴史が歪曲され、世界中で事実と異なる非難を浴びている訳です。
何度も言いますが、慰安婦とは民間業者による、単なる商業行為です。慰安婦の4割は日本人女性です。残りの大多数を占める朝鮮、中国、台湾の慰安婦も商売として慰安婦になったわけです。インドネシアやビルマの慰安所も経営者がちゃんといました。ごくまれに一部の軍人が性暴行を行った事例が立証されていますが、死刑を受けて罪を償っております。
少なくとも、朝鮮人慰安婦は100%商行為です。親が前金を貰って娘を慰安所に送り込んだんです。
軍人が強制連行したなどと朝鮮人が騒いでいるのは全て反日プロパガンダを背景に背負った嘘デタラメです。

Japan PM war slavery denial uncovers old pain (CNN)
Lee Yong-soo, 78, a South Korean who was interviewed during a recent trip to Tokyo, said she was 14 when Japanese soldiers took her from her home in 1944 to work as a sex slave in Taiwan.

Statement of Lee Yong-soo (U.S. House of Representatives)
In the autumn of 1944, when I was 16 years old, my friend, Kim Punsun, and I were collecting shellfish at the riverside when we noticed an elderly man and a Japanese man looking down at us form the hillside......
A few days later, Punsun knocked on my window early in the morning,
and whispered to me to follow her quietly. I tip-toed out of the house after her.

She had worked as a 'comfort woman' for 3 years since 1944.
※1945.8.15 終戦(Japan's surrender in World War II)
※1946.10 台湾は国民党政権下(Taiwan was under Nationalist Party)

No comments:

Post a Comment